Are you the Delta’s frequent flyer and looking for the receipts of the past travel? Well in that case, you can easily implement the forthcoming guidelines and get the information you are searching for. It is advised to follow the procedure step by step to avoid any further hustle later on. Let’s have a look.
- Go to the Delta Airlines Official Site on the web browser you want.
- Tap on the My Trips section available in the menu bar.
- Now is the time to enter the First Name, Last Name, and the Confirmation Code.
- Once you are done with adding information, click on the ‘Go’ button.
- A new page will open with your trip information. Here, you can easily find out the details of your past, present and future trips.
- Scroll down the page and go to the payment details.
- Click on the Email Receipt button
- Enter the email address and get the receipt for your past Delta Reservations on the swipe of your fingertips.
Travelers can easily get baggage receipts, payment receipts, past tickets, and receipts of all additional purchases that are made through the airline’s official website from the past 2 years. For this, you can use the ‘My Flight Receipt’ option if you have an account with Delta Airlines.
If the travelers’ last flight was more than 1 day ago and they don’t have a Delta login, then instead of using Delta Airlines Manage Booking option, they can instantly send an email to the [email protected] and add the information mentioned below in the same.
- Ticket Number
- Traveler’s Name
- Type of Credit Card used at the time of payment
If, by chance, you don’t have a Ticket Number, then worry not and add the following information in the email:
- Date of Travel
- Origin Airport
- Traveler’s Name
- Type of the credit card you have used to purchase the flight ticket
Note: You will have to include the credit card type like Visa, MasterCard, American Express etc. You MUST NOT enter the credit card number to maintain its safety. Also, My Receipt or Manage Booking feature is only valid for those travelers who have booked tickets or made purchases through the official website. If any third-party website is involved, then connect with them for the past receipts.
See More :-