- Turn on your Wireless printer. You can use the touch screen in the wireless printer to connect your wireless network.
- On the touch screen, press the right arrow key and press setup.
- Select Network from setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip
For more information visit: https://mchelperprintersupport.com/hp-wireless-printer-setup or Call toll free number+1-863-913-1001